Welcome to PGHS
Home of the Royals
Weekly News and Updates
While our golf team has already started its season, we are just a few days from kicking off the start of the regular season for the rest of our teams. It is a very exciting time for our Royals and their families. PG Athletics wants to remind our fans and parents that Season Passes are available in a variety of forms. Details are below. We are also introducing a new digital ticketing platform this year for all our events through our partner GoFan. This will allow you to purchase tickets ahead time and enter our events via your e-ticket on your smart phone. Further details are listed below as well.
The athletic department also wants to remind our fans and parents that being a spectator is not only a fun and exciting time, but also carries a responsibility to your student-athletes and community. The following is the stance of the Virginia High School League that PGHS Athletics adheres to.
The Virginia High School League requires school districts to monitor spectator behavior at all school sponsored activities. Accordingly, an event supervisor(s) may request any person involved in misconduct to leave the premises and may contact the police for assistance. The school has the authority to suspend individuals from attending all school sponsored activities for spectator misconduct.
Prince George County Public Schools appreciates positive support from all spectators and have the following expectations:
- Be a positive role model.
- Realize that you represent the school and community and, therefore, have an obligation to be a true sportsman, encouraging through positive behavior the practice of good sportsmanship by others.
- Be a “team fan” and a “my kid fan.”
- Recognize that good sportsmanship is more important than victory by approving and applauding good team play, individual skill, and outstanding examples of sportsmanship and fair play exhibited by either team.
- Recognize that since the primary purpose of interscholastic athletics is to promote the physical, mental, moral, social, and emotional well-being of the players, victory or defeat are of secondary importance.
- Treat visiting teams and officials as guests, extending to them every courtesy.
- Be modest in victory and gracious in defeat.
- Respect the judgment and integrity of officials, realizing that their decisions are based upon game conditions.
- Respect the coaches and administration.
- Remember that a ticket to a school athletic event is revocable without refund.
Thank you and GOOD LUCK to all our teams.
PG Athletics is introducing a new digital ticketing platform. This allows fans and parents a super convenient way to access tickets prior to arrival and creates an easy way into the stadium and fields. Here is how it works.
- Go to the GoFan PG Page or download the Mobile App.
- Click the Login link at the top right of the page and create an account.
- Once your account is created, you can purchase tickets by selecting the event you wish to attend.
- Select the quantity and purchase the tickets as you would any online transaction.
- When you arrive, present your e-tickets via your smartphone and you will be allowed entrance.
Please note a small $1.10 fee is applied at purchase.
RESUME REGULAR OFFICE HOURSPrince George High School
Commons, LMC, and classroom
New Teacher OrientationPrince George High School
SGA Summer Planning MeetingPrince George High School
All Teachers ReturnPrince George High School
NEW STUDENT ORIENTATIONPrince George High School
Below are links to the required forms necessary for participation with PGHS Athletics. The ** indicate that a form must be completed and signed, and must be on file prior to the start of the activity the student is seeking participation in.
Ticket Prices for 2017-18
Regular Season Prices
Varsity Football General Admission- $7.00
Non-football Varsity and all sub-varsity sports- $5.00
Child (not of school age)- Free
- First Responders (Fire, EMS, Police)-Free, please show ID
10 Punch Pass- $40.00*
Season (individual)- Click to See Season Pass Plan.pdf
Region Tournaments: General Admission $8.00
State Tournaments: General Admission $10.00
How to find Athletic Schedule and setup Notifications
Go to www.centraldistrictva.org for full schedule of athletic events and related activities. Note, events are subject to change.
For Subscribing to rSchools for High School Activities and Sports Information/Cancellations
- Visit www.centraldistrictva.org.
- Click your Prince George in the right side frame.
- Click on Notify Me in the top right
- Choose the sports you are interested in receiving information/cancellations, click continue.
- Choose the activities you are interested in receiving information/cancellations, click continue.
- Select when you would like to receive automatic email notifications for these activities, click continue.
- Complete the contact information and save settings.